Friday, October 12, 2012

Karen turns 50

Karen's birthday party was so much fun.  I had fun planning and coming up with the decorations.  I had to stop looking at pinterest because I was getting too many ideas and it had to stop somewhere.

I went to my mom and dad's house and collected pictures to place on the wall, and assembled a basket with 50 suckers and Amy printed out a sticker that said "Getting Old Sucks"!!

 
I took one of the pictures and framed it and attached to the front door, made some happy birthday signs and courtesy of Racer Decal, Amy's company, a banner was made!  I just loved it!!!!!






It was such a fun party with the family and really great friends.  We sang, ate and drank until  early morning!

Karen and Terri (a long time friend)
Aslaug and Kristen







Love this picture of Tenley and Aussie!

Cindy and her mom



Add caption


My Cute Dad!!!!!





Preston.....is it over yet!!!!!

Until next time!!!!!!

1 comment: