Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Alicia's return to college.

It's official, Alicia is a sophomore in college!!!!!  The weekend of August 18th we packed up the trailer and truck and drove to Reno.  Tony had awesome packing skills and was able to get everything onto the trailer and extra stuff into the truck.  Alicia and I drove in the Mercedes and Gina and Tony took the truck.  We left Fremont at 6am and arrived in Reno at around 10:30.  After unloading, we arranged Alicia's room, made her bed and organized her closet.  We then headed out to a garage sale where we found a desk for $15!!!!  Then off to Walmart to teach Alicia how to shop on a budget!  All and all it was an awesome day.  We ended the day with a swim in the hot tub and ice cream.  Then it was off to bed, it was really easy to fall asleep!!!!! The next morning, Tony, Gina and I were off driving back to Fremont.  I must say this trip was much easier than last year.  We left Alicia with her two buddies and roommates, Serena and Chelsea and with a big smile on her face.  




I always take a picture of the girls on their first day of school.....here is Alicia's at 6am in the car on the way to Reno!


Her new room!!!!

Her view from her room!


 The closet, why is it bigger than mine?

My car, no longer my car....Alicia has it in Reno now!!!!  Pictures coming soon of my new car..wait till you see what I get!


Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment